Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
A. Michael Sadove, MD
A. Michael Sadove, MD is a board-certified plastic surgeon with more than 30 years experience performing facial plastic surgery, cosmetic plastic surgery of the body as well as reconstructive plastic surgery for the face and body. As a preeminent plastic surgeon, Dr. Sadove's surgical artistry and attention to detail attracts patients not only throughout the state of Indiana, but from across the country as well.
Respected as a kind and compassionate surgeon with the innate ability to transform his patients' surgical goals into realistic, natural-looking results, Dr. Sadove utilizes state-of-the-art surgical techniques which deliver superior outcomes with fewer incisions and less downtime. Among the most popular cosmetic plastic surgery procedures performed by Dr. Sadove include:
Having received his undergraduate degree from Washington University in St. Louis, MO., and his medical degree from Loyola University in Maywood, IL., he continued his education by attending graduate college at the University of Illinois at the Medical Center. During this time, he completed a residency in General Surgery. Finding himself drawn to the field of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Dr. Sadove went on to complete an additional residency within this specialty. He further pursued his plastic and reconstructive surgery training by completing a fellowship in Craniofacial Surgery and Microsurgery while training with prominent cosmetic surgeons at the Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital at New York University.
Considered a leading authority in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Sadove has been published in more than 145 medical journals and articles and has made numerous book contributions. He continues to educate his peers through professional education courses, peer-to-peer lectures and research projects.
This woman was looking to correct moderate skin laxity along the jowl (jaw line) and upper neck area as well as tighten and tone the lower portion of her face. She chose the QuickLift® because the procedure can be performed using local anesthesia and the downtime is shorter than other types of face-lifting procedures. She is shown before and after a QuickLift.
Dr. Michael Sadove Recognitions
Dr. Sadove's dedication to the field of cosmetic plastic surgery has been recognized by his community and colleagues alike; having been awarded the following:
- American Medical Association's ''Physician Recognition Award''
- Sertoma Club's ''Service to Mankind Award''
- Clarian Hospitals Award for ''Excellence in Clinical Care''
- Nuvo Magazine's ''Best Plastic Surgeon''
- ''Top Docs'' in Indianapolis Monthly Magazine
- Best Doctors in America
- Ranked as a Top Doctor by US News and World Reports
Dr. Michael Sadove Professional Affiliations
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Chair of Trustees for American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Association of Pediatric Plastic Surgeons
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Surgical Research
- American Association of Academic Surgery